1. Calisto Tours is obliged to provide the Client with detailed information about the organized tour/ services.
2. Reservations shall be confirmed after The Client pays a deposit of 50 % of the total amount of the trip/ services.
3. Payment of the total sum must be done in cash, by credit card, or by bank transfer not later than 15 days before the beginning of the trip, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
4. The prices are calculated to “buy” rate of Uni Credit Bank
5. The Tour operator has the right to change the settled price in case of the following changes:
Transport expenses, including fuel; Road taxes, airport taxes
6. The change of the price is calculated to “sell” rate of Uni Credit Bank, not later than 20 days before the trip
In case of cancellation of booked services, Calisto Tours will apply the following penalties:
1. no penalty if the cancellation arrives by fax or e-mail within 30 days before the use of the services booked
2. 15 % of the total amount if the cancellation arrives within 20 days before the use of the services
3. 50 % of the total amount if the cancellation
arrives within 14 days before the use of the services.
4. 100 % of the total sum if the cancellation arrives less than 7 days before the use of the services.
Complaints, claims and damages:
Complaints and claims will be considered only after a written complaint together with a protocol signed by the customer and representatives of both parties and sent to the Tour operator at latest 3 (three days) after the departure of the clients. The Tour operator takes the responsibility to compensate clients only if the claim is justified and sent within the above terms and conditions and after a written approval. Any damage made by the Client must be paid on the spot right away by the customers.