At Calisto.biz, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA provides a legal framework for copyright owners to protect their intellectual property from online infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, we encourage you to notify us immediately. To file a DMCA complaint, you must provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive a valid DMCA complaint, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We will also notify the party responsible for posting the allegedly infringing material and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
We take copyright infringement seriously, and we are committed to working with copyright owners to resolve any issues promptly and fairly. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please feel free to contact us.